IJERPH 2021 Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for the IJERPH 2021 Travel Awards. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of IJERPH.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of environmental and public health science to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in environmental and public health science and education, broadly defined as any discipline covered within the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and future research;
- CV, including a complete list of publications;
- Details of the conference to be attended (conference name and website) and an abstract of the work that will be presented;
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The award will be for 500 Swiss Francs for each winner, with four winners in total.
Please apply by clicking the link below before 30 November 2020. The winners will be announced on the 31 January 2020.
Please feel free to share this message with your peers and colleagues who may be interested.
IJERPH Editorial Office
If you would like to become a member of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID), please complete the membership application form below.