If you would like to become a member of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID), please complete the membership application form below. We accept applications for Full and Student memberships. The membership lasts for a period of 2 years. If you are applying for a new membership, please wait for approval of your application before proceeding with payment. if you are setting up your account for the first time (even if you already are a Member) so that we have your current data. Please note that the membership fees are non-refundable.
After you fill out and submit the form below, a member account will be created for you. In order to activate it, please click on the link you will receive to the e-mail address you provide in the form. Online payment will be then available after logging in.
Qualifications for membership:
- Creditable research done in the area of individual differences.
- Membership in one of the major professional associations for psychological, medical, biological, engineering, academic professional; and
- Interest in individual differences and support by two current ISSID members.
- Interest in individual differences or a related area and support by one current ISSID member, or
- Student membership in one of the major professional associations for psychological, medical, biological, or engineering academic professions or
- Enrolment in an undergraduate or graduate program in psychology or other relevant areas.
Student status must be certified annually by the student's Department Chair or Program Director.
The rate for regular 2-year membership to ISSID is £80.00. The rate for a 2-year student membership is £40.00. This rate includes:
- reduced costs for conference attendance
- notice of awards and accomplishments of some society members
- updates on up-and-coming research projects
- career positions available
...and much more!
Online payment is available after logging in to your online account. Unfortunately, we cannot accept wire transfers at the moment. The membership fees are non-refundable.
ISSID members who wish to purchase a one-year, hard-copy subscription to Personality and Individual Differences may do so for £80.00. Members interested in purchasing this subscription should submit their request directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org