[Children] 2020 Young Investigator Award
Children is now inviting nominations for the Children 2020 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of her/his research achievements related to children’s health. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Sari A. Acra, MD, MPH.
- 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs);
- Option to publish one paper free of charge in Children after peer review before 31 December 2021.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Ground-breaking research contributions to the advancement of children’s health;
- Hold an MD, Ph.D., or equivalent degree;
- Nominations must be nominated by their supervisor(s) or mentor(s) and from the following:
- Individuals involved in research aligned with the mission of Children who are within 5 years of completion of all training (fellowship or post-doc);
List of Documents for Nomination
- Curriculum Vitae and a list of publications;
- A description of the candidate’s research and a scanned copy of the candidate’s doctorate certificate;
- Signed nomination letters from their supervisor(s) or mentor(s).
Nomination deadline: 31 October, 2020
Winners announced: 31 December, 2020
How to submit nominations
The nominations must be submitted online at: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/children/awards/submit/1053.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Children Editorial Office
If you would like to become a member of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID), please complete the membership application form below.