Call for the Annual ISSID Early Career Researcher Award
ISSID, with the financial support of Elsevier, is soliciting nominations for the Annual Early Career Researcher Award. The award carries a $2,000 (United States Dollars) honorarium.
To be eligible for the award:
(1) The nominee is a student, or completed their PhD in 2017 or later
(2) The nominee had a first-authored (or sole authored) article published in Personality and Individual Differences during 2022
(3) The nominee is a current member of ISSID or will join ISSID before receiving the award.
Nominations should consist of:-
(1) A pdf copy of the candidate's single best published paper. This paper does not necessarily have to be from Personality and Individual Differences. Papers that are published online on Science Direct or similar are acceptable, but pre-prints or articles that are "in press" are not.
(2) If the paper has multiple authors, include a clear and detailed account of the precise contribution of each author
(3) A full professional curriculum vitae, listing education, publications, grants, awards, current and past teaching and administrative responsibilities etc.
Please submit nominations (including self-nominations) to Colin Cooper (email@example.com)
Deadline for submissions is April 1, 2023.
If you would like to become a member of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID), please complete the membership application form below.